Richard Laurencelle — Your personal Associate Portfolio Manager
With your personal Associate Portfolio Manager at the helm, responsible for setting direction and strategy, and selecting investments for your portfolio, there’s time for you to fit more life into life.
- for a better solution.
- to put investing – from the big decisions to the small ones – in professional hands.
- to simplify investing.
- for your personal Associate Portfolio Manager.
Manulife Securities’ Advisor Managed Program
With Manulife Securities’ Advisor Managed Program, every aspect of managing your portfolio – including your investment strategy, researching investment opportunities, selecting securities to buy and at what price – is taken care of by your personal Associate Portfolio Manager, a highly qualified financial professional.
A TRUSTED PROFESSIONAL LEADS THE WAY
When you delegate the responsibility of investing to your personal Associate Portfolio Manager you want the right professional leading the way.
Your personal Associate Portfolio Manager is an accredited and licensed financial professional who employs prudent and personal thinking to manage your wealth.
EXPERTISE MEETS EXPERIENCE
Your Associate Portfolio Manager committed significant time and effort to become an Associate Portfolio Manager. It’s a title reserved for a select group of investment professionals. It requires advanced investment qualifications, professional development and extensive experience advising clients.
INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT TAILORED TO YOU
Your Associate Portfolio Manager follows a comprehensive framework to create, manage and continually assess your investment strategy to ensure it meets your personal circumstances and financial goals.
Continuously assess current domestic and world economies, market trends and opportunities.
- Get to know you to better understand your personal situation, life goals and investment objectives
- Establish your short-term and long-term priorities
- Develop your Investment Policy Statement
– Establish your investor profile
– Define your investment goals and objectives
– Identify risk and return expectations; investment time horizon
- Determine target asset allocation
Determine investment opportunities to pursue, when and at what price
- Evaluate, monitor and manage existing investments using industry-leading technology
- Ensure existing investments align with prudent rules for investment quality and diversification
- Quarterly portfolio reviews by independent compliance officers
- Registered Supervising Associate Portfolio Manager oversees portfolio management activities
- The Advisor Managed Program Managed Accounts Committee, comprised of key individuals in senior management positions, is responsible for overall governance and Portfolio Manager oversight
- Any-time online access to your portfolio details
- Regular account statements
- Additional portfolio reports available upon request